The Gratitude Awards & Mentorship Program recognize outstanding leadership, potential for scale and innovation in solving humanity’s greatest problems. In 2015, we are focusing on three categories for the awards:
- community development and
Finalists will present in front of an audience of 2000+, and winners will be announced on stage at the SOCAP15 conference in San Francisco, CA. SOCAP15 convenes leading impact investors, world-class entrepreneurs, and innovative cross-sector practitioners for three full days of networking and engaging content at the intersection of money and meaning.
Eligibility for the Gratitude Awards:
- Social impact mission in one of the three categories: education, community development, environment/sustainability
- Non-profit or for-profit organizations are eligible
- Early stage company: beyond the idea stage; team in place; not yet received institutional funding
- Winners must be able to travel to SOCAP15 in San Francisco, CA on Oct 5-9, 2015.
- Leadership team
- Innovation in product/service or business model
- Potential to scale impact
Some of the of 2014 Awards Provided to Category Winners:
- Super-mentor meeting/introductions to highly influential business leaders
- Dedicated mentor team for one year following awards
- Product/service donations from corporate sponsors
- Free SOCAP full conference pass (valued at $1395)
- Impact Accelerator @SOCAP – tailored entrepreneur programming pre-conference
- Hostel accommodations for the duration of the conference
For details about our 2014 Awards program, selection process, judges and prizes to winners please see this page.
See our 2014 Award Finalists here.
This year, an elite panel of judges, including respected leaders from the investor, philanthropy, social entrepreneurship, and relevant sector perspectives will narrow the pool of nominees down to nine finalists. Our nine Finalists will present on the Main Stage of SOCAP15. Award Winners will then be honored at an Award Ceremony, and four winners will receive Gratitude Awards, one by choice of the judges, and one “People’s Choice” award (SOCAP audience-voted).
To apply for a 2015 Gratitude Award, please go to this page.