Scholarship application to The Impact Forum in Singapore, run by Shujog and the Asia Impact Investment Exchange, close on 8th March.
Impact Forum is providing social enterprise scholarships to 10 social enterprises who are working in Asia Pacific with the goal of inclusion. The winners will gain valuable knowledge at the Impact Forum and connect with Impact Investors and other like-minded individuals that will allow them to scale their impact. The scholarship will cover airfare, accommodation, and entry into all Impact Forum sessions and activities.
If you are a social enterprise operating in Asia Pacific and would like to apply for the Impact Forum scholarship then click here. Deadline for Applications is 8 March 2013.
1. The Social Enterprise (SE) must be in operation. Early stage SEs may also apply.
2. The SE must be based and operating in Asia Pacific.
3. The SE must have a strong social and environmental mission that supports inclusion.
4. The SE must be financially sustainable or have the potential to be financially sustainable.
5. The business model has the potential to be scalable with investment capital, supported by reasonable financial projections and a business plan.