With only four days to go until The Artha Venture Challenge NOW is the time to submit your application!
To visit the The Artha Venture Challenge (AVC) website click here. The deadline is midnight IST on Monday 17th June.
The AVC supports ambitious social ventures by providing access to finance, business support and powerful connections to help them scale their enterprises.
An intensive 12-month programme, the AVC is designed to help social ventures raise investment of between INR 25 lakh – 100 lakh (USD 50,000 to 200,000). Moreover, by providing match funding of upto INR 25 lakh, the AVC makes it easier for your enterprise to attract early stage, patient capital. In addition to match funding, the AVC will also enable enterprises to build a compelling growth story, make strategic connections and support you as an entrepreneur during the journey.
The AVC is looking for up to fifteen ambitious social ventures to grow their enterprises to deliver impact at scale in India. Ventures selected as part of the AVC cohort will get:
- The exclusive opportunity to apply for up to INR 25 lakh (USD 50,000) funding if matched by at least the same amount in co-investment
- Exposure to a closed network of impact investors
- Connection to a network of experienced entrepreneurs, specialists and business leaders
- Investment readiness support including pro bono legal services
- Profiled as ‘one to watch’ amongst the top fifteen most high potential social entrepreneurs in India.