The final cohort for the Artha Venture Challenge, a national competition for early-stage social ventures in India has been announced. 15 social ventures in India get opportunity to access Rs 25 lakh matched equity funding.
Of the 116 ambitious early-stage social enterprises that applied for the Artha Venture Challenge (AVC) – a national competition designed to identify, select and provide the best socially focused ventures access to mentoring, connections and funding – the final cohort of 15 enterprises has now been announced.
The finalists for the AVC are:
- Aakar Innovations Pvt. Ltd,
- Arogya Finance,
- Avani Bio Energy,
- Banka BioLoo,
- Boond Engineering & Development Pvt. Ltd,
- Edubridge Learning Pvt. Ltd,
- Jackonblock Facility Services Pvt. Ltd,
- KNIDS GREEN Pvt. Ltd,
- MicroGraam Marketplace Pvt. Ltd,
- Sanchayan Suraksha Solutions Pvt. Ltd,
- Sakhi Unique Rural Enterprise,
- Tamul Plates Marketing Pvt. Ltd and
- Villgro Innovation Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
These finalists will not only receive extensive capacity building support but also the opportunity to access Rs 25 lakh of equity funding, if matched by the same in co-investment within the next eight months. That co-investment may take the form of grant, equity or debt, though the AVC matched piece must necessarily be in equity form.
Learn more about the final cohort of the AVC by visiting www.arthaventurechallenge.com