Are you looking to start scaling up your social enterprise? Then apply to Growth Challenge for support!
The Growth Challenge is a one year incubation program that provides selected scale stage social enterprises with focused, high level inputs (hands-on coaching, connections to peers and experts) and capacity building (workshops and training sessions) to ready the founders for scale. In addition, the program provides funding to help the organization embark on its growth journey.
Past investees include Milaap, SMV Wheels, Student’s Fuel, Sakha Cabs, ROSE Computer Academy, BareFoot.Slums, Equal Community Foundation, Greenway Grameen, Sampurn(e)arth
- Coaching: A dedicated associate will be mapped to work with you to think through strategic problems, identify priorities and plan the growth of your organisation, as well as create opportunities to build your own entrepreneurial ability
- Workshops and training: The UnLtd India team conducts sessions throughout the year on relevant areas of support like leadership development, financial planning, human resource management, fundraising, legal structures, marketing etc.
- Access to Networks: UnLtd India connects you to a strong network of individual experts, corporate experts and ecosystem partners as well as a large community of fellow social entrepreneurs
- For profit ventures – Quasi equity funding up to Rs. 20 lakhs
- Non profit ventures – Grant funding up to Rs. 12 lakhs
We are looking for social ventures with:
- A model or approach with the potential to bring sustained, long term social change
- Operational data highlighting need, demand, theory of change and social impact
- A proven model on the ground and demonstrable ability to scale or replicate in multiple markets
- An expansion plan to enact the scaling vision
- The need and desire to receive capacity building support from UnLtd India
All applicants must have the following:
- A legally incorporated entity ideally less than 5 years old
- The ability to generate financial statements
- No major third party investment already made into the company (i.e. sourced from, for example, a High Networth Individual (HNI) or Institutional Funder in the form of equity, debt or grant)
- Quantitative and qualitative evidence of social impact
Eligible applicants are requested to fill in this Expression of Interest form.
The final application deadline is 31st July, 2015.
For any questions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 6888 8036.
About UnLtd India: UnLtd India is an incubator that finds, funds and supports start-up social entrepreneurs — individuals with the ideas, passion and entrepreneurial skills to bring about long-lasting solutions to the social problems around them.
The company was setup in 2007 and till date has supported over 180 individuals working on 100+ projects creating strong social impact across a variety of sectors.